Chapati and potato stew#4weekchallengecontest. Potato stew/ishtu is a very simple dish made with potatoes and coconut milk. It is a fantastic side dish for appam, idiyappam and even chapathi. Watch this video on how to prepare Spicy Potato Curry.
Check out and try out my rich njahi recipe, my phenomenal ndengus and delicious bean stew if you are looking for something Kenyan with stratospheric. Potato stew/ishtu is a very simple mildly spiced dish made with potatoes and coconut milk. Serve with appam or idiyappam or chapati. You can cook Chapati and potato stew#4weekchallengecontest using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chapati and potato stew#4weekchallengecontest
- You need 500 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 6 cups of Wheat flour.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Green bell paper.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
You can make stew with mixed vegetables also. Chapati (alternatively spelled chapatti, chappati, chapathi, or chappathi; pronounced as IAST: capātī, capāṭī, cāpāṭi), also known as roti, rotli, safati, shabaati, phulka and (in the Maldives) roshi. Use leftover mashed potatoes in this flavorful whole wheat flatbread. Add the whole wheat flour a little at a time, kneading the mixture until it forms a stiff but pliable dough.
Chapati and potato stew#4weekchallengecontest instructions
- For the chapos,mix your water with little bit of sugar,salt and cooking oil then add your flour mixing until its firm for kneading.then after kneading make sure your basin is clean from flour and cover your flour for about 30min to 1 hrs so that it can be more soft while cooking..
- After an hour you can start making your dough into small rolls and start cooking them.
- For the potato stew,cuts your Ingredients and start cooking them..
Phulka , Roti / Chapati , and Paratha are made with unleavened dough of whole wheat flour or atta. Phulka (from the Hindi word from swelling phoolna ) is partly cooked on a griddle ( tawa ), and then roasted on direct fire. This makes it swell up, and the direct roasting gives the surface a. Aloo Subzi Recipe/Potato Subzi Recipe/ How to Make Potato Subji for Rotis & Chapatis with step by step photos/Potato Masala-North Indian Style, Potato curry for chapati or poori, Soft Potato Spicy Chapatis. East African Chapati is a beautiful unleavened flat Bread eaten in East Africa in Countries like Burundi Uganda, Mozambique, Kenya In Uganda, Chapati is usually rolled up with a vegetable Omellete, and it is popularly known as Rolex.