Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Microwave Brownie Truffles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Microwave Brownie Truffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Microwave Brownie Truffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You may already be aware of this because you’ve probably been told to see to it that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Be aware that fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish a couple of times during each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to microwave brownie truffles recipe. To make microwave brownie truffles you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Microwave Brownie Truffles:
- Use of Brownies:.
- Use 150 g of butter.
- Use 100 ml of cocoa powder.
- You need 200 ml of sugar.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use 200 ml of plain flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 100 g of chocolate pieces.
- Take of Toppings:.
- You need 200 g of plain chocolate.
- Use of Prepared brownies.
- Get of Sprinkles.
- Provide of Diced almonds.
- Take of Baking paper.
Steps to make Microwave Brownie Truffles:
- Melt the butter and pour it into a bowl.Add the sugar, cocoa and vanilla to the butter and mix through..
- Beat the eggs and add it into the mixture, mix lightly.Sift in the flour, baking powder and mix well..
- Fold in the chocolate pieces. Grease a microwaveable dish and line the bottom with baking paper.Spoon in the mixture and even it out. Place the dish on the edge of the glass plate for even baking.Cook for 6mins depending on the watts of your microwave and insert a toothpick in the center to check if it's done.The brownies should still be moist so don't overcook it.Leave it to cool for 5 mins and break it up with a fork..
- Take teaspoonfuls of the brownies and roll them up into 21 balls.Set them on a tray lined with baking paper and freeze it for 30mins..
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.Using a fork and teaspoon,roll 1 ball at a time in the melted chocolate and place it back on the baking paper.Quickly sprinkle your toppings before it hardens.Leave it to stand for 10mins before eating..
If you find this Microwave Brownie Truffles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.