Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Eggs Benedict recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggs Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggs Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you have to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Do you remember when your mom and dad would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Know that apples are loaded with things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. This is a terrific number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggs benedict recipe. To make eggs benedict you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggs Benedict:
- Prepare 8 of eggs, room temperature.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of white vinegar.
- Take 4 of English muffins – Woolworths.
- Provide 8 slices of smoked ham or smoked Salmon.
- Provide Pack of baby spinach.
- Take of For hollandaise sauce.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- Use 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Use 10 tablespoons of butter (unsalted, if using salted butter skip adding salt).
Steps to make Eggs Benedict:
- Make the hollandaise sauce. Melt the butter: Melt the butter slowly in a small pot. Try not to let it boil—you want the moisture in the butter to remain there and not steam away..
- Blend egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, until lightened in color: Add the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and cayenne (if using) into your blender. Blend the egg yolk mixture at a medium to medium high speed until it lightens in color, about 20-30 seconds. The friction generated by the blender blades will heat the yolks a bit. The blending action will also introduce a little air into them, making your hollandaise a bit lighter..
- Lower blender setting, slowly drizzle in melted butter: Once the yolks have lightened in color, turn the blender down to its lowest setting (if you only have one speed on your blender it will still work), and drizzle in the hot melted butter slowly, while the blender is going. Continue to blend for another couple seconds after the butter is all incorporated..
- Adjust salt and lemon juice to taste: Turn off the blender and taste the sauce. It should be buttery, lemony and just lightly salty. If it is not salty or lemony enough, you can add a little lemon juice or salt to taste. If you want a thinner consistency, add a little warm water. Pulse briefly to incorporate the ingredients one more time. Store until needed in a warm spot, like on or next to the stovetop. Use within an hour or so..
- Bring poaching water to a simmer: bring a large saucepan two-thirds-filled with water to a boil, then add the vinegar. Bring the water to a boil again, then lower the heat to a bare simmer..
- Strain thin whites with a fine mesh sieve: Place the raw egg into a fine mesh sieve over a bowl. The very thin egg whites will drain out through the sieve. Gently add to hot water: Then gently ease the raw egg into your pot of simmering hot water..
- Toast English muffins: As soon as all the eggs are in the poaching water, begin toasting your English muffins. If you can’t get all the muffins toasted by the time the eggs are ready, gently remove the eggs from the poaching water and set in a bowl. Also add the spinach to a shallow pan with 2 tbsp of water and cook soft (wilted). Dry the spinach by putting it on rolling towel..
- Remove eggs with slotted spoon: Gently lift the poached eggs out of the pan with a slotted spoon and place on a plate to serve..
- Assemble your Eggs Benedict: To assemble, butter one side of an English muffin. Add wilted spinach. Top with each toasted side with a slice of smoked ham or salmon. Put a poached egg on top of each one, then pour some hollandaise over. Sprinkle some cayenne over it all and serve at once..
If you find this Eggs Benedict recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.