CORN BREAD/UGALI CAKE. 😋🍞. Take a Bite Out of Krusteaz Cornbread & Discover What Really Real Moments Are Made Of. Bake a Box For Family Dinner & Wait For the Applause. I did not know that Cornbread Cake was even a thing until I was watching an episode of my favorite HGTV show, Home Town.
Stir together sugar, brown sugar,, eggs and oil in a medium bowl until smooth. Georgia Cornbread Cake is a funny name for this simple, quirky, old-fashioned cake which is much more like a pecan cake or pecan coffee cake. Contrary to its name, Georgia Cornbread Cake doesn't contain any cornmeal, and I don't think it tastes or even looks like cornbread. You can cook CORN BREAD/UGALI CAKE. 😋🍞 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CORN BREAD/UGALI CAKE. 😋🍞
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of jogoo maize flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Vanilla essences.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
A good recipe for people who don't like corn bread. Every time I'm with her I ask her to make it for me. I even asked her to make this for my birthday. It's similar in texture to cornbread only sweeter and moister.
CORN BREAD/UGALI CAKE. 😋🍞 step by step
- Sieve all purpose flour and baking powder.
- In a different bowl. Mix eggs and sugar till fluffy about 5 minutes of so..
- Add milk and oil. Give it a quick mix..
- Add four, both. Bring to fold till..
- Bake In preheated oven for 40 minutes at 180 degrees. ENJOY.
You can have it for breakfast, or eat it for dessert. In fact, as I am typing this right now, I wish I had a piece right now. Try it and let me know what you think. The final version of a corn cake is more like a true cake, although it can be served like cornbread as well. Start by creaming two thirds of a cup of butter, and slowly adding one half cup corn flour or masa.