Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Paneer tikka recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many people do not recognize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using on a regular basis. You are additionally going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is another thing that’s important to know about this product and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is far more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
For those of you who have difficulties losing a few pounds you are in addition going to discover that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight much easier. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you will find that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to drop some weight. Should you be one of the men and women trying to lose weight in America today you will definitely see that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which will be able to help you accomplish your goals. And for those of you were trying to lose weight but feel sluggish all of the time due to this, you are going to find that coconut oil winds up giving you more energy because it is improving your metabolism.
There is currently studies being done that are leading folks to the realization that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. One of the best things you will be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time businesses will be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer tikka recipe. You can cook paneer tikka using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer tikka:
- Prepare 100 g of paneer diced cut.
- Provide 1 of onion diced cut.
- Provide 1/2 of capsicum diced cut.
- Provide 4 tbsp of curd.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasauri methi.
- Get 1 tsp of oriander powder.
- Take 1 tap of cumin powder.
Instructions to make Paneer tikka:
- In a bowl add some hot water and salt then mix it well. Add the paneer cubes and keep it aside for 2 mins. This will make the paneer extra soft..
- In a mixing bowl add the curd, ginger paste, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red cilli powder, kasauri methi and kashmiri red chilli powder and mix well. Then add the paneer cubes, capsicum and onion pieces and marinate these and keep it aside for atleast 30 mins..
- Now skew the paneers, capsicums and onions in a skewer..
- In a pan add little oil and fry them well..
- Now serve the paneer tikka with some mint chutney..
If you find this Paneer tikka recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.