Cheese Corn bread pizza. From Fat Free Honey Cornbread to Southern Style Cornbread, Find Your Flavor With Krusteaz. Become the Star of Family Dinner With Krusteaz Cornbread. Buy Online or Find a Store!
Arrange onion-mushroom mixture and ground beef evenly over sauce. In a small bowl, combine the cornbread mix, milk and egg. Stir in corn just until blended. You can cook Cheese Corn bread pizza using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Corn bread pizza
- You need of as required Butter / Oil (your choice).
- Prepare 3-4 of brown bread Slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of Corns.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Olives.
- You need of as required Amul Mozzarella Cheese (Diced).
- You need of as required Oregano or Italian seasoning.
- It’s of as per taste Chilli Flakes.
- It’s Pinch of Crushed Black Pepper.
- You need of as per taste Salt.
- Prepare of as required Pizza or Pasta Sauce.
In large bowl stir corn muffin mix, flour and Parmesan cheese. Mix with spoon until just blended. + How do I cook Vicolo Garlic Bread? Combine the cornmeal, flour, sugar, kosher salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl and set aside. Whisk together the butter, buttermilk and eggs in a bowl and stir to combine.
Cheese Corn bread pizza instructions
- Heat the on stick pan and grease the pan with oil or butter. (If you are adding veggies to this bread pizza.. then first sauté all the veggies for few mins on medium flame.).
- Once the pan gets a little hot place the bread slices on pan and roast the bread from one side. When the bread gets roasted from downwards take out the bread from the pan..
- Apply pizza or pasta sauce over the toasted side of bread..
- Arrange the toppings – diced cheese, corns, olives, veggies(optional), salt and pepper, oregano or Italian seasonings, again diced cheese, chilli flakes on it..
- Repeat the same process for other bread slices also..
- Again Take a non- stick pan and slightly grease the pan with butter or oil and put the bread pizza on pan..
- Cover with the lid and cook on medium-low flame till the cheese melts and bread become crisp. It takes around 2-3 minutes to get roasted..
- Uncover the lid and take out the bread Pizza in a serving plate. You can also cut them into whatever shape you want and serve hot..
Place bread on top of rimmed baking sheet. Using a pastry brush, brush half of garlic/butter/oil mixture evenly over cut surfaces of bread, making sure to get plenty of bits of garlic and aromatics. Place butter, garlic and italian seasoning in a small bowl. Fold dough over itself a couple times then form into a round. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt then top with cheeses.