Keto fiber flour crust Pizza.
You can cook Keto fiber flour crust Pizza using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto fiber flour crust Pizza
- You need 250 gr of grated mozzarella.
- It’s 50 gr of full fat cream chy.
- It’s 1 of medium egg.
- It’s 70 g of fiber flour.
- You need 30 gr of almond flour.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Low carb pizza sauce.
- You need 150 gr of sliced mozzarella.
- You need 100 gr of grated cheddar.
- You need 100 gr of pepperoni.
- You need Half of onion, sliced.
- It’s of Roasted peppers.
Keto fiber flour crust Pizza step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 200C fan. For pizza crust – Llightly beat the egg with a fork, stir in salt and set aside. Add cream cheese to the grated mozzarella and microwave on full power (1000W) for 1 minute or until it has melted and turned gloopy(you may need to stir half-way through)..
- Let the melted cheese to cool it down a little, then add beaten egg, stirring vigorously – it will look like scrambled eggs at this point..
- Add fiberflour plus almond flour, and mix well. It will be sticky initially but will quickly become hard; at that point, start kneading by hand and continue fo a few minutes until you have a soft dough-like consistency that isn't wet..
- Dust a parchment paper, with almond flour, place the dough in the middle and flatten it a little with the palm of your hand; cover with parchment paper and start rolling it outwards from the centre, shaping it according to your baking tray..
- Poke the whole surface with a fork and bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown and crispy..
- Let it cool down, then add your favourite toppings and bake at 220C for a few minutes..