Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggless Brownie Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Brownie Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless brownie cups recipe. You can have eggless brownie cups using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Brownie Cups:
- Take of Eggless choc brownie cups:.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of sifted cake flour.
- Use 5 Tbs of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbs of vinegar.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of warm water.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of bicarb soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of almonds.
- You need 75 g of Cadbury plain chocolate, baking chocolate or chocolate chips.
Steps to make Eggless Brownie Cups:
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C. Grease a muffin tray or use paper cupcake holders..
- In a bowl add the flour, sugar, salt, cocoa, baking powder, bicarb and mix through..
- Make a well and add the wet ingredients (oil, vanilla essence, vinegar and warm water), mix lightly. Fold in the chocolate and almonds..
- Place spoonfuls into the muffin tray and bake in the oven for 15mins or till toothpick comes out clean. Leave to cool and enjoy with your favourite ice-cream 🍨😋.
If you find this Eggless Brownie Cups recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.