Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many people do not recognize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is really something you should be using regularly. Unlike other products you can purchase available today this product will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. There’s something else that is important to understand about this product and that is the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. In this article we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits which are connected with the utilization of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
Virtually any other sort of cooking oil you may use will end up turning into fat in your body, however this is not the case when you use coconut oil. For those of you wondering why this does not wind up being stored as fat like other oils it is mainly because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly in your body it is easier for your body to simply burn it than to store it. You need to realize that you can use this oil to create energy for your body and it’s going to also offer you energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you may have each day.
Something else I want to mention is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. Should you have other oils in your house I would suggest getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be associated with it. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe. You can cook nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer:
- Provide of Nachos.
- Take 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Provide To taste of Tomato and chilli salsa (store bought).
- Take 30ml of Cheddar cheese grated.
- Get 30ml of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- Use of Fillet chicken.
- Get 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed red chilli.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Use As needed of bread crumbs.
- Get As needed of frying oil.
- Use of Mini corn cobs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Take of Pineapple.
- Use of Grapes.
- Get of Mint.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Provide To taste of Pepper.
Steps to make Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer:
- I purchased the nacho chips from a local grocery store. You can use which ever brand u prefer. I made the guacamole with avocado peeled and liquidized to a smooth consistency. I then added finely chopped onion, 1 clove of garlic minced, chopped ripe tomato, the juice of 1 lime, salt and pepper to taste. Mix all into the avocado and spread onto the nachos. Follow with the salsa and lastly spread evenly the cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Place in oven at 180C until the cheese melts..
- The crumbed chicken was made: wash and cut fillet chicken, add chicken spice, crushed red chilli and a dash of salt and black pepper. 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice. Whisk 2 eggs in as bowl and dip the chicken strips one by one in the egg mixture. Cover with bread crumbs of your choice and lastly fry in medium heat frying oil till crisp and golden..
- I lightly stir-fry the mini corn cobs in some butter..
- Made a fruit skewer with pineapple, grapes and add mint to garnish..
If you find this Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.