Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Remember when your parents would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%! That’s a great number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer tikka recipe. You can have paneer tikka using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer tikka:
- You need of paneer diced cut.
- Take of onion diced cut.
- Use of capsicum diced cut.
- Get of curd.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Take of red chilli powder.
- Provide of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use of ginger paste.
- Get of garam masala powder.
- Use of kasauri methi.
- Take of oriander powder.
- Use of cumin powder.
Instructions to make Paneer tikka:
- In a bowl add some hot water and salt then mix it well. Add the paneer cubes and keep it aside for 2 mins. This will make the paneer extra soft..
- In a mixing bowl add the curd, ginger paste, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red cilli powder, kasauri methi and kashmiri red chilli powder and mix well. Then add the paneer cubes, capsicum and onion pieces and marinate these and keep it aside for atleast 30 mins..
- Now skew the paneers, capsicums and onions in a skewer..
- In a pan add little oil and fry them well..
- Now serve the paneer tikka with some mint chutney..
If you find this Paneer tikka recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.