Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are super good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply eating beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we are saying is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great for the heart, though. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon rolls recipe. You can have cinnamon rolls using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon Rolls:
- Take 4 cups of flour.
- Use 1 TBS of instant yeast.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 TBS of margarine.
- Use 2 TBS of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare of Filling and Glaze.
- Get 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Provide 2 TBS of brown sugar.
- Provide 3 TBS of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 TSP of vanilla essence.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- In a mixing bowl add dry ingredients (flour, yeast, salt and sugar), mix well. In a jug pour your milk, margarine and water and microwave for 1 minute. Mix and pour the milk mixture over the dry ingredients and mix the dough. In a small cup beat the egg and pour it over the dough and knead together. Then cover the dough for 30 minutes to rise..
- While waiting for the dough to rise, prepare the filling that is brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Check the dough and if it has risen then grease a pan and place the wax paper on it if you have it..
- Knead the dough down and dust some flour on the table and roll your dough, then once it's flat and rolled, pour the filling and cut the dough in 5cm strips then roll it.
- Then lower the oven heat to 170 degrees Celsius and start to bake for 10-35 minutes..
- While the cinnamon rolls are baking, then prepare the glaze which is mixing of milk, icing sugar and vanilla essence whisk it so that it won't have lumps then check the oven once they are baked well remove the pan to cool a little bit..
- When the cinnamon rolls are slightly cooled, glaze on top of the cinnamon rolls. You can use a spoon, brush or your fingers..
- Your cinnamon rolls are now done, and my niece and nephew will have them for their lunch box tomorrow enjoy 😋😋.
If you find this Cinnamon Rolls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.