Grilled Garlic Hake.
You can cook Grilled Garlic Hake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Garlic Hake
- Prepare 4 of Hake Fillets.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corriander and lime salad dressing (french or italian may be used if you prefer as an alternative).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mixed dried herbs.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need dash of butter.
Grilled Garlic Hake step by step
- Place a large piece of aluminium foil (shiny side up) on a baking tray / sheet. Ensure big enough so that it can fold over thus creating a bag with the fish inside..
- Place washed and dried hake fillets onto foil..
- Drizzle olive oil, lemon juice and salad dressing over the fish..
- Season with garlic salt, pepper and mixed dried herbs..
- Place garlic slices over fish and drop small bits of butter over fish. Alternatively, butter may be melted and drizzled over the fish..
- Fold foil over the fish and fold ends around the fish together to create a bag..
- Place into preheated oven (120 Degrees Celsius) and bake for roughly 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked..