Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so effective for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. Fortunately, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these health food regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate brownies recipe. To make chocolate brownies you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate brownies:
- You need 125 ml of water.
- Take 200 g of sugar, white, granulated.
- Provide 15 ml of butter.
- Prepare 5 ml of vanilla essences.
- Get 200 g of pecan nuts.
- Use 300 g of Marie biscuits.
- Take 200 g of chocolate, dark.
- Get 20 ml of milk.
- Prepare As needed of Spray & Cook.
- You need 80 g of chocolate, white.
- Provide 5 ml of milk.
- Take As needed of cocao powder.
- Prepare As needed of pecan nuts.
Instructions to make Chocolate brownies:
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in a pot. Let it boil until it starts thickening..
- Take off heat and mix in butter and vanilla..
- Crush Marie biscuits and nuts and add to sugar syrup..
- Melt dark chocolate with 20ml of milk in pot or microwave. Add to biscuit mixture and mix well..
- Grease a rectangle dish (mine is approximately 30x20cm) with Spray & Cook.
- Press biscuit in rectangle dish as flat as possible..
- Melt white chocolate and 5ml milk in microwave and drizzle over brownies. Crush some pecan nuts over brownies and dust with cocoa powder..
If you find this Chocolate brownies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.