Creamy spinach and chicken pie.
You can cook Creamy spinach and chicken pie using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy spinach and chicken pie
- Prepare 1 1/2 kg of deboned, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 400 ml of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 bunch of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 800 grams of puff pastry.
- Prepare 100 grams of white mushrooms.
- You need 1 of eggs.
Creamy spinach and chicken pie instructions
- Chop chicken into cubes about 2-3cm cubed and preheat oven to 360°F.
- Take a tsb butter and melt in saucepan.
- Brown chicken in butter.
- Cut white mushrooms into cubes.
- Add mushrooms, spinach into chicken mix and close saucepan with lid.
- Reduce heat and let moisture from spinach cook chicken.
- Add fresh cream to chicken mix and remove lid, allow for cream to reduce/thicken.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- With a roller flatten puff pastry and line oven tin with butter and lay puff pastry in tin.
- Add chicken mixture to tin.
- Add second puff pastry to top of chicken mix and brush egg over pastry.
- Place in oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let it settle and serve.