Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Paneer Tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Paneer Tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are very good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that including kidney beans on your Caesar’s salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss the beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled paneer tikka recipe. You can cook grilled paneer tikka using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Paneer Tikka:
- You need 2 cups of paneer cubes.
- Use 2 cups of assorted bell peppers, cubed.
- Get 1-2 of onions, cubed.
- Provide 1-2 of tomatoes, cubed.
- Take 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Take 1 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 2-3 tbsp. of roasted chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- You need of few skewers, soaked in water for an hour.
- Use of oil to grease the skewers and for basting.
Steps to make Grilled Paneer Tikka:
- In a bowl, mix together all the above mentioned ingredients. Marinate the paneer cubes, onion, tomato and the bell peppers in it for an hour..
- Then string them into greased skewers & baste with some oil..
- Grill them in the oven for 25-30 min. by flipping halfway through & basting with some oil..
- When done, grill them on an open flame just for a few seconds and serve as appetizers with green chutney, sauce or mayo..
If you find this Grilled Paneer Tikka recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.