Coated Sausage Roll.
You can have Coated Sausage Roll using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coated Sausage Roll
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 6 piece of chicken sausage.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need of For the coating.
- Prepare of Golden morn.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Flour.
Coated Sausage Roll step by step
- Put flour in bowl, add yeast, salt, black pepper, mix together.
- Put the butter and mix well together.
- Add in the cup of warm milk (mixed powdered milk with warm water) mix together to form soft dough.
- Cover and set aside in warm place to rise.
- Cut sausage (each one) to double, and fry in oil. Remove from oil allow to cool.
- Mix little milk with water in bowl.
- Pour in golden morn in plate.
- Add flour, salt and Black pepper in another plate and mix.
- Cut bit from the rised dough, place one of the sausage in the middle, cover with the dough.
- Rub oil in palm, and roll the dough.
- Deep in flour, remove and deep into milk and then into golden morn (coat).
- Fry in pan of oil, turn sides till brown.