Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled Paneer Tikka recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Paneer Tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Paneer Tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled paneer tikka recipe. To make grilled paneer tikka you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Paneer Tikka:
- Use of paneer cubes.
- Use of assorted bell peppers, cubed.
- Prepare of onions, cubed.
- Get of tomatoes, cubed.
- Prepare of yoghurt.
- Get of mustard oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Use of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need of roasted chickpea flour.
- Take of roasted cumin powder.
- You need of garam masala powder.
- Use of few skewers, soaked in water for an hour.
- Prepare of oil to grease the skewers and for basting.
Instructions to make Grilled Paneer Tikka:
- In a bowl, mix together all the above mentioned ingredients. Marinate the paneer cubes, onion, tomato and the bell peppers in it for an hour..
- Then string them into greased skewers & baste with some oil..
- Grill them in the oven for 25-30 min. by flipping halfway through & basting with some oil..
- When done, grill them on an open flame just for a few seconds and serve as appetizers with green chutney, sauce or mayo..
If you find this Grilled Paneer Tikka recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.