Mini Apple pie 🍎.
You can cook Mini Apple pie 🍎 using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Apple pie 🍎
- You need 4 of apples (see recipe).
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- You need 1/2 of lime.
- It’s of JUS-ROL puff pastry.
Mini Apple pie 🍎 instructions
- Peal off the skin and cut the apples into small pieces. You can have some skins left on 👍 (see recipe).
- Add in water, sugar, and squeeze of lime juice and boil in low heat.
- Stir occasionally until the apple is soft. If you want more sweetness, adjust with sugar as you go. Cool it off in a separate container and you can keep it in the fridge for about a week or so!.
- I used JUS-ROL puff pastry. Put some flour so it doesn’t stick and spread it with a rolling pin..
- Cut it into rectangular shapes. Poke some holes with a fork on the base and put some cut through the top just like in the picture. Place the apple sauce you made..
- Put the lid on and close it by using the back of a fork.
- Put it in the oven (200℃) for 20-25 min and you have a crispy apple pie!.