Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef pilau Rice, steamed cabbages n a banana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef pilau Rice, steamed cabbages n a banana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really effective for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What we do mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Fortunately, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pilau rice, steamed cabbages n a banana recipe. You can cook beef pilau rice, steamed cabbages n a banana using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef pilau Rice, steamed cabbages n a banana:
- Provide 3/4 Cup of Cleaned n dried rice. Good quality.
- Get 1/4 of beef.
- Prepare 2 of medium size onions.
- Use 1 of leek.
- Provide 2 tbs of crushed/ grated garlic n ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp of pilau masala. Can adjust accordingly.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce (optional).
- Use 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of fresh cloves, or fresh mixed spices.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cookong oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 pc of cabbage, carrot, onion, salt n cooking oil.
Instructions to make Beef pilau Rice, steamed cabbages n a banana:
- In a cooking sufuria, add your meat n drain the excess water on alow heat..
- Once you have done so, add cooking oil n brown your meat. Once ok, add in onions n brown them too..
- Add grated garlic n ginger n mix well, add salt, tomato paste as you mix..
- Add pilau masala and other mixed spices. Using a wooden spoon, mix all your ingredients well n avoid burning nor let them stick..
- Add soy sauce if need be, then add your rice n mix it well with other ingredients. On a low heat, let all the ingredients at this point bond well..
- Add enough water n bring your pilau to boil. Once it has boiled, reduce the heat n cook on a low heat. Cook as u mix using a kitchen fork to avoid it from sticking. NOTE; To avoid breaking or mashing your pilau, using kitchen fork or metallic spoon to mix..
- Once almost ready, put off the heat n cover your pilau with a cling film or with an alluminium foil n cook using its steam for the remaining minutes..
- At this point while you have covered your rice to cook with steam, prepare your cabbage, clean, shredd, chop onions n dice your carrots then put them all in a sufuria with 1 tsp of cooking oil. Steam them for only 5 mins and you good to go..
- Clean your banana and have it few minutes before the meal..
- Serve when cooked and ready. Bon appetit..
If you find this Beef pilau Rice, steamed cabbages n a banana recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.