Beef pilau Rice, steamed cabbages n a banana.
You can cook Beef pilau Rice, steamed cabbages n a banana using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef pilau Rice, steamed cabbages n a banana
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Cleaned n dried rice. Good quality.
- Prepare 1/4 of beef.
- You need 2 of medium size onions.
- You need 1 of leek.
- It’s 2 tbs of crushed/ grated garlic n ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of pilau masala. Can adjust accordingly.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh cloves, or fresh mixed spices.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cookong oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 pc of cabbage, carrot, onion, salt n cooking oil.
Beef pilau Rice, steamed cabbages n a banana instructions
- In a cooking sufuria, add your meat n drain the excess water on alow heat..
- Once you have done so, add cooking oil n brown your meat. Once ok, add in onions n brown them too..
- Add grated garlic n ginger n mix well, add salt, tomato paste as you mix..
- Add pilau masala and other mixed spices. Using a wooden spoon, mix all your ingredients well n avoid burning nor let them stick..
- Add soy sauce if need be, then add your rice n mix it well with other ingredients. On a low heat, let all the ingredients at this point bond well..
- Add enough water n bring your pilau to boil. Once it has boiled, reduce the heat n cook on a low heat. Cook as u mix using a kitchen fork to avoid it from sticking. NOTE; To avoid breaking or mashing your pilau, using kitchen fork or metallic spoon to mix..
- Once almost ready, put off the heat n cover your pilau with a cling film or with an alluminium foil n cook using its steam for the remaining minutes..
- At this point while you have covered your rice to cook with steam, prepare your cabbage, clean, shredd, chop onions n dice your carrots then put them all in a sufuria with 1 tsp of cooking oil. Steam them for only 5 mins and you good to go..
- Clean your banana and have it few minutes before the meal..
- Serve when cooked and ready. Bon appetit..