Vickys Pork, Apple & Mustard Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Pork, Apple & Mustard Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Pork, Apple & Mustard Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 750 grams of pork mince.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of medium eating apples, grated.
- It’s 6 tbsp of gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- You need 6 tsp of wholegrain mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped parsley.
- Prepare dash of vegetable oil to bind.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
Vickys Pork, Apple & Mustard Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the grill / broiler to medium-low.
- Mix everything together in a bowl. If the mixture isn't sticking together add a touch of applesauce to help it bind or add more breadcrumbs if it's too wet.
- Take a little ball of mixture, grill off and taste so you can adjust the seasoning for the rest of the mixture. You may like to add extra mustard.
- Form into 6 patties then put under the grill for 15 – 20 minutes, turning often.
- Serve in a burger bun with relish and the usual sides or with mashed potatoes and vegetables. Goes great with brown sauce! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350429-vickys-homemade-fruity-brown-hp-sauce.