AMIEs Spaghetti with Meatballs.
You can have AMIEs Spaghetti with Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Prepare 500 grams of tomato sauce.
- It’s 350 grams of spaghetti.
- It’s 200 grams of beef mince.
- It’s 20 grams of Italian bread soaked in milk.
- You need 1 of small egg.
- It’s 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of fresh breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
AMIEs Spaghetti with Meatballs instructions
- Place beef in a large mixing bowl. Combine the egg, bread soaked in milk, 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese mixing well. Season with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Shape half tablespoonfuls into firm meatballs (like cherry tomato) and place into a plate for 30 minutes..
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the meatballs in batches for 3 minutes, until browned. Add the tomato sauce and cook for 10-15 minutes over medium heat..
- Cook the pasta according to the packet directions or until al dente. Drain and place in a large serving bowl. Pour the meatballs and tomato sauce and toss to combine. Serve topped with the remaining parmesan cheese..
- My meatballs….