Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup.
You can have Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup
- It’s 4 of each carrots, washed and peeled.
- It’s of fresh ginger 1/2 inch thick, about size of a quater, peeled.
- You need 1 stalk of celery with leaves, washed.
- You need 1 stalk of green onion, rinsed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare pinch of small pinch ground cloves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground sage.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Blender Cream of Carrot Ginger Soup instructions
- Finally dice fresh ginger, celery, carrots, green onion.
- Boil fresh ginger, celery, carrots, green onion until soft (30 – 40 minutes).
- Puree carrot mixture in blender.
- Put carrot mixture in a bowl.
- Puree rest of ingredients.
- Pulse puree everything together.
- Put in pot and Bring to boil, stirring frequently until thickened.