Salmon fillet, potato and pumpkin flower pie.
You can have Salmon fillet, potato and pumpkin flower pie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon fillet, potato and pumpkin flower pie
- You need of Roll of pastry.
- Prepare 1 of large potato.
- You need 1 of salmon fillet a few pumpkin flowers.
- Prepare 2 of beaten eggs.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Salad and dressing of your choice to serve.
Salmon fillet, potato and pumpkin flower pie instructions
- Peel, chop in small chunks and boil potatoes in salted water until just cooked. Drain and set a side. Preheat oven to 180. Wash and chop salmon. Peel the petals off of 3 or so flowers. Wash and dry well.
- Roll out the pastry into a small round baking tray and prick with a fork. Add salmon to potatoes. Now add it all into the pie. Add flowers on top and pour over the beaten eggs – save a tiny bit for glazing.
- Fold down the edges, glaze with egg and bake for about 25 mins 😍.