Open-faced Tilapia Sandwich.
You can cook Open-faced Tilapia Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Open-faced Tilapia Sandwich
- You need 2 slice of french loaf.
- Prepare 4 oz of tilapia.
- You need 1 1/2 oz of pepperjack cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of tomato.
- You need 2 slice of yellow pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light mayonnaise.
- You need 1 1/2 slice of onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet relish.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Open-faced Tilapia Sandwich instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring pan to medium heat..
- Rub tilapia with cayenne pepper, black pepper, and 1/2 tsp garlic powder. Add to frying pan and cook until at least 150°F..
- Wash veggies. Slice two rings of yellow pepper, 4 slices of tomato, and 2 slices of onion. Cut 1 slice of onion in half, and set half aside..
- Spread butter across bread. Cover butter with pepperjack cheese, top with tomato slices, yellow pepper, and onion rings..
- Remove tilapia from frying pan. Set on top of veggies, and place in oven for 12-14 minutes..
- Combine mayonaisse, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, relish, and 1/2 slice of diced onion. Mix together and serve on the side of sandwich..