Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a terrific number for a person who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple shaped aloo tikki recipe. You can cook pineapple shaped aloo tikki using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki:
- Use 3 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide As needed of green chutney for making the lines.
- Take As needed of tomato sauce for making the dots.
- Prepare As needed of butter for greasing the baking tray.
- Prepare of For Stuffing.
- Get 1/2 of finely chopped spinach.
- Take 1/2 of boiled american corn kernels.
- Use 1 tsp of butter.
- Use 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of grated processed cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide As needed of whole cabbage leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki:
- Heat butter in a pan and add garlic, saute for few seconds, then add washed and chopped spinach and cook it until all the moisture evaporates. Then add corn kernels, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add salt, grated cheese and mixed herbs, mix well, the stuffing is ready.
- Now take boiled and mashed potatoes, add salt and arrowroot powder, mix nicely and make equal sized balls from the mixture.
- Flatten the ball with wet hands and put some stuffing in the center, grease a baking tray with sone butter, now seal the potato ball from all the sides, giving it the shape of a pineapple, place it on the greased tray.
- Now with the help of a toothpick make criss cross lines on it, making checks by pressing it a little, now place this tray in the preheated oven and bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until becomes light brown from top, at 180 degrees Celsius.
- When done take it out from the oven, take green chutney and with the help of a toothpick fill the lines with chutney.
- Fill all the lines nicely, put enough chutney in the lines so that it can be seen properly.
- Now take some tomato sauce and dots with it in each check, when it is done then place the ready pineapple shaped tikki on a cabbage leaf, giving it a shape, in this way make the other tikkis also, serve hot with any sauce or you can make chaat also.
- Cut one tikki from the center, you can see the stuffing.
If you find this Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.