Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Paneer Malai Tikka recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Malai Tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Malai Tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can eat up. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has told you to ingest some fish at least two or three times a week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Know that fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these health food every day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer malai tikka recipe. To make paneer malai tikka you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Malai Tikka:
- Prepare 400 gm of Paneer.
- Get as needed of Sliced coloured capsicum.
- Provide 2 of onion's rings.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cashew almond paste.
- Take 2 table spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of cream.
- Take 2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Provide 2 table spoon of hung curd.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
Instructions to make Paneer Malai Tikka:
- Take paneer cubes in a bowl.
- Add sliced capsicum and onion rings into it..
- Add cashew almond paste, hung curd, cream, black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste and salt..
- Stay two hours for marinade..
- Stick all marinaded cubes, sliced capsicum and onion rings into BBQ sticks..
- Ignite charcoal oven..
- Put all BBQ sticks over oven and barbequ. Brush butter as needed..
- Paneer malai tikka is ready to serve..
If you find this Paneer Malai Tikka recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.