Ugali wa wimbi.
You can have Ugali wa wimbi using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ugali wa wimbi
- Prepare 2 litres of water.
- Prepare as needed of Millet flour.
Ugali wa wimbi step by step
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add your flour little by little until when you get the right consistently and thickness.
- Keep turning and ensure the flour is well incorporated.
- Be careful as it can be sticky…however you'll know its almost ready when you lift your ugali and it comes off the sufuria with ease while turning.
- Serve while hot with a delicacy of your choice such a traditional vegetables or chicken… However, we had ours with beans.