Twisted Tomato Soup.
You can have Twisted Tomato Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Twisted Tomato Soup
- You need 100 grams of aldi national trust potatoes ,or equiv to 74cals.
- Prepare 100 grams of asda british carrots, or equiv to 31 cals.
- Prepare 100 grams of red onion, 36 cals.
- Prepare 10 ml of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 400 ml of water ( cold ).
- You need 12 grams of tesco everyday value clear honey, or equiv to 39 cals.
- It’s 800 grams of (2 tins/cans) asda smart price tomatoes, equiv to 74 cals per tin.
- Prepare 1 of ahh bisto reduced salt beef stock cube, or equiv to 7 cals.
- You need 200 grams of aldi fresh celery, or equiv to 10 cals per 100g.
- It’s 1 tsp of asda garlic powder, or equiv to 9 cals.
Twisted Tomato Soup instructions
- Add tomatoes to middle screen omiiting the juice. Plunge down till all tomatoes are added then add the beef stock melt, oil & garlic.
- The juice should be 400 ml. I popped onto scale & added the honey. Then add this to the soup maker. Add the cold water & plunge down again..
- Peel & dice the potato or use a food processor then add to the middle screen. Switch on the soup maker & press soup..
- Peel & cut small the rest of the veg or use a food processor & when there is space keep adding to the centre screen of the soup maker..
- When all the food is plunged to the bottom, wash up & make a brew while the soup finishes. Should take about 30 minutes..
- When the soup is done divide into 4 bowl. Approximately 360 mls per bowl. Serve straight away or cool, lid & fridge for up to 4 days..👍.