Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ginseng Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ginseng Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginseng Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has advised you to ingest some fish twice or thrice each week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to eat fish a couple of times each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginseng chicken soup recipe. To make ginseng chicken soup you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ginseng Chicken Soup:
- Use 1 of free range chicken, cut into 4pcs.
- You need 10 grams of American Ginseng.
- Take 10 of dried red dates.
- Get 2 tablespoons of wolf berries.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 2 litre of water.
- Prepare 20 grams of Huay Shan.
- Take Dash of Pepper for spicy effect when serving.
Steps to make Ginseng Chicken Soup:
- Blanch chicken in hot water till foam appears at the edge. (Or 5-7min) Drain and set aside..
- Throw all ingredients (except wolf berries) into water and bring it to a boil. Once boiled, add chicken. Continue boiling for 8min. Reduce heat and simmer for 40min..
- Add wolf berries and simmer again till you are satisfied with the flavour of the soup. (Boil longer if you prefer a stronger ginseng essence).
- Add salt to taste. Serve..
If you find this Ginseng Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.