Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have lots of great stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to have tons of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple daily can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL levels. That’s a wonderful number for a person who desires a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin consuming these foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted bagel: stacked sandwich recipe. To make roasted bagel: stacked sandwich you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich:
- You need 1 bag of plain bagels.
- Prepare 1 of spreadable horseradish sauce.
- Get of Mayonnaise.
- Use 1/2 pound of brown sugar deli sliced ham.
- You need 8 slices of as thick as you can get bacon.
- Get of Lettuce.
- Use of Tomato.
- You need of Deli style American cheese.
Steps to make Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich:
- Cook bacon at 425 until crispy and done, take bacon out and spread the bagels around on the left over pan grease. Place cheese on bagels and bake at 325 for 10 min. Once the bagels are 5 min in place deli style ham on other end of pan to make it lightly crispy..
- Once the cheese and bagels look melted and toasty remove from pan, set on a cutting board, and spread horseradish on one side and mayo on the other ! If your not a fan of horseradish skip it! Layer your meat and veggies on and serve up!.
- This recipe will make up a whole package of bagels if you do it, otherwise just trim it down to make one for yourself, or however many you want to make for your family !.
If you find this Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.