Portabella Swiss Square-wrap.
You can have Portabella Swiss Square-wrap using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Portabella Swiss Square-wrap
- Prepare 1 of whole wheat tortilla.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 slice of swiss cheese.
- Prepare 2 slice of tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of portabella mushroom.
- It’s 1/8 cup of onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of light mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chipotle mayonaisse.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
Portabella Swiss Square-wrap instructions
- Place frying pan on burner, and being to medium heat..
- In mixing bowl, season beef with garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. Pack beef into square patty, and place in frying pan. Cook until internal temp reaches 155°F..
- In small bowl, combine both mayonaisses and the dijon mustard. Whisk together, and spread evenly across tortilla..
- Wash veggies. Cut slice of onion, core, and cut into thirds. Cut 2 slices of tomato. Cut 2 mushrooms into thick slices (4-5 slices each)..
- When beef patty is cooked, add cheese and cover. Cook until cheese is melted, remove from heat, and place in center of tortilla..
- Leaving grease in pan, add butter. Turn heat to high, and add mushrooms and onions. Sautée until soft and fully cooked..
- Place tomato slices on cheese, and add onions and mushrooms. Fold closed into a square..