Homemade caramel popcorn. A Great Gift Anytime – Order Yours Today! We Researched It For You: Caramel Popcorn, Caramel Popcorn, Caramel Corn, Corn Syrup. Place popcorn in a very large bowl.
Meanwhile, make caramel drizzle: While stirring, bring reserved syrup to a boil, carefully add cream and. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil. In a very large bowl, combine popcorn and pecans. You can have Homemade caramel popcorn using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade caramel popcorn
- It’s 3/4 of of a bag of popped popcorn (i used butter).
- You need 2 sticks of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 c of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Optional: 1 bag peanuts.
Add hot syrup mixture and toss to coat. In a sauce pan bring to a boil brown sugar, butter and syrup. Remove and add baking soda, salt, vanilla and peanuts. Stirring continuously, bring the butter and sugar mixture up to a boil on medium heat.
Homemade caramel popcorn step by step
- Pop popcorn & salt (optional) set aside. Melt 1 cup of butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add 1 cup of brown sugar and stir until thoroughly mixed. Stirring continuously, bring the butter and sugar mixture up to a boil on medium heat. When it reaches a boil allow it to cook for 5 minutes without stirring on medium heat. Add the 2 tsp. of vanilla at the 4 minute mark and stir to mix..
- Continue to boil for one addition minute and then add the 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda. Drizzle the caramel mixture over the popcorn. Use a spoon to gently fold the popcorn with the mixture until the kernels are all covered. Add peanuts if like. Pour the popcorn out onto a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil. Let the popcorn cool..
When it reaches a boil allow it to cook. How to make caramel popcorn: Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once melted, stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Combine the sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly (don't walk away or your caramel could burn or bubble over).