Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF. I had berries left over from the fruit tart I posted the other day and decided to use them up in these gorgeous autumn inspired muffins. I'm fully in love with pumpkin puree at the moment and am enjoying every excuse to cook.
Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Pumpkin Spiced Mini Donut Balls, GF DF EF SF NF Instructions. You can have Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 260 grams of gluten free / plain flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of mixed spice / pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 220 grams of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 100 grams of dark brown sugar (use light brown sugar if using molasses).
- Prepare 120 ml of pure olive oil.
- Prepare 60 ml of golden syrup or treacle / molasses.
- You need 4 tbsp of apple puree / applesauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 80 grams of raspberries.
- It’s 80 grams of blueberries.
Mix the flaxseed with the water and in another bowl, mix the milk with the vinegar. Mix the ingredients for the spiced sugar topping together and set it aside too; Mix together the butter and sugar then add the wet flax to it and beat in until the mixture is. Here is how you cook it. Vickys Red Nose Day Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a 12 hole muffin tin with cases.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients except for the berries together in a separate bowl.
- Stir the wet puree into the flour mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the berries.
- Spoon into the paper cases and bake for 20 – 25 minutes until firm to the touch.
- You can let these cool on a wire rack but you can also serve them warm, they're just gorgeous.
Great recipe for Vickys Roasted & Caramelised Pumpkin Seeds, GF DF EF SF NF. A lot of pumpkins sold for carving purposes have no flesh inside which defeats the purpose of cooking with them in my opinion, but they still have their seeds. Most people will just throw them away, not realising you. One of the best flours to use for gluten free baking is almond flour, because it's not a simple carbohydrate that will spike you blood sugar like most starchy gluten free flours. Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, sugar, maple syrup, flax egg and vanilla.