Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lehsuni Paneer Tikka / Spicy Cottage Cheese Skewers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lehsuni Paneer Tikka / Spicy Cottage Cheese Skewers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Blueberries are full of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause your heart to have problems. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lehsuni paneer tikka / spicy cottage cheese skewers recipe. You can cook lehsuni paneer tikka / spicy cottage cheese skewers using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lehsuni Paneer Tikka / Spicy Cottage Cheese Skewers:
- Use of Cottage Cheese (Paneer).
- Prepare of medium Onion (Chopped in four).
- Get of Tomato (Chopped in four).
- Provide of Green Bell Pepper (Chopped in large pieces).
- Prepare of For the Stuffing:.
- Use of Garlic Paste.
- Provide of Tandoori Masala.
- Use of For the Marination:.
- Get of drained Yogurt.
- Use of Cream.
- Use of Garlic Paste.
- Provide of Garlic (Finely Chopped).
- Provide of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- Take of Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped).
- You need of Himalayan Pink Salt.
- You need of Chilli Powder.
- Take of Turmeric Powder.
- Take of Garam Masala.
- You need of Carom Seeds Powder.
- You need of Chaat Masala.
- Use of Roasted Gram Flour.
- Provide of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Oil.
Instructions to make Lehsuni Paneer Tikka / Spicy Cottage Cheese Skewers:
- In a bowl, add garlic paste and tandoori masala and mix it well. Take big cubes of cottage cheese. Make a slit in it and stuff the mixture in it. Keep aside..
- Wash and cut the green bell peppers, onions and tomatoes in to large cubes and keep aside..
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients mentioned under marination. Pour this mix over the stuffed cottage cheese and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator..
- Add the onions, tomatoes and green bell pepper to the marinated paneer and mix gently. Skew on skewers, adding onion, tomato, green bell pepper and paneer cubes..
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes. Serve warm with salad and green chutney..
If you find this Lehsuni Paneer Tikka / Spicy Cottage Cheese Skewers recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.