Curried Thai Chicken and Noodles.
You can have Curried Thai Chicken and Noodles using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curried Thai Chicken and Noodles
- Prepare 4 oz of chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 oz of rice noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onion.
- Prepare 1 of portabella mushroom.
- It’s 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
Curried Thai Chicken and Noodles step by step
- Bring pot of water to rolling boil. Add noodles, let boil for 10-12 minutes until desired softness..
- Cut chicken breast into 1/2" cubes. In bowl, season with cayenne pepper, black pepper, cumin, onion powder, and ginger. Shake well to coat chicken..
- In wok over medium heat, begin cooking chicken breast..
- Wash and cut broccoli into small chunks. Slice green onions into 1/4" sections. Chop portabella mushroom..
- When chicken is fully cooked and noodles are done, remove noodles from heat and drain water..
- In wok, combine veggies, noodles, soy sauce, and peanut oil with chicken. Let cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring very often..
- Add curry paste. Stir occassionally for 3-5 minutes. Enjoy..