Beef kales mixture.
You can cook Beef kales mixture using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef kales mixture
- It’s 1 kg of beef meat.
- You need 3 bunches of kales.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 3 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
Beef kales mixture instructions
- Cut and boil beef until tender as you wash and cut kales.
- Let the beef dry up the water and stir it on the pan under medium heat until golden brown..
- Fry onions to golden brown, add diced tomatoes and salt thencook into a smooth sauce. Add tomato paste and stir..
- Put the beef in the tomato sauce pan, stir and cook for about 10 mins, add the kales and stir, cook for about 3mins and remove from heat..
- Serve hot with ugali..