Banana muffins. One-Pot Dinner Recipes For Any Occasion. Get More Info At My Food and Family! Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook a Memorable Dish For Your Loved Ones.
Fold in flour mixture until just combined. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, mash the bananas. You can cook Banana muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana muffins
- It’s 2 cup of self raising flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 of mashed ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond extract.
Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
Banana muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Blend together flour, sugar and bicarbonate of soda..
- Add beaten eggs, milk and oil and the extracts. U can add sultanas, walnuts or mixed fruit.
- Bake for 20-25minutes or until a toothpick inserted at the middle of muffin comes out clean.
Whisk the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl; set aside. Banana Muffin Recipes The smell of sweet banana muffins wafting through the house is sure to rouse lazy morning sleepers; try any of our foolproof banana muffin recipes this weekend for a breakfast your family is sure to love. Add sugar and slightly beaten egg. Mash bananas, add sugar and the slightly beaten egg. Spoon into medium size muffin pan (I use the paper muffin cups inside pan).