Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peppermelt steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peppermelt steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works very much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not build up in your body and or cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peppermelt steak recipe. You can cook peppermelt steak using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peppermelt steak:
- Prepare 4 of steaks, about 250g each, use your favourite cut.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 50 grams of butter.
- Provide 30 ml of vegetable oil.
- Get 4 slice of cheddar cheese.
- Get of ●● Sauce ●●.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper corns, crushed.
- Get 2 tsp of green pepper corns, crushed.
- Get 50 grams of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 50 ml of brandy.
- Take 100 ml of beef stock.
- Get 250 ml of cream.
Instructions to make Peppermelt steak:
- Season raw steaks with salt and ground black pepper..
- Melt butter with oil in a med to high preheated pan, add steak and cook to you liking. Remove, wrap in tin foil and set aside..
- Turn heat to medium. Add the butter and green and black pepper corns and brandy, fry for about 2 minutes..
- Add flour to the pan to make a light dough with the pan juices, let cook for 30 seconds..
- Begin adding the stock bit by bit, whisking constantly so it doesn't get lumpy. Do the same with the cream..
- Let it cook until it thickens to your liking on a low / medium heat, check for salt and add some if needed..
- Place the steaks on plates. Top each one with a slice of cheese followed by pepper sauce..
- Serve with your favourite side dish, here is a few suggestions. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338924-curry-pasta-salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359804-potato-bake-easiest-and-tastiest https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364321-oval-cheese-and-tomato-bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359714-carrot-and-potato-mash https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341572-garlic-mashed-potatoes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356196-cheesy-fries https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340942-double-cheese-and-tomato-braai-bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362192-the-best-roast-potatoes.
If you find this Peppermelt steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.