Tangy Pasta Medley.
You can have Tangy Pasta Medley using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tangy Pasta Medley
- You need 4 oz of chicken breast.
- It’s 3/4 cup of penne.
- You need 1 stalk of celery.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peas.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Frank's hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Tangy Pasta Medley step by step
- Bring pot of water to rolling boil. Add penne noodles and boil for 10-12 minutes until al dente. Stir as needed..
- Place chicken breast in frying pan over medium heat. Cook until 165°F..
- Wash veggies. Cut celery into 1/4" slices. Dice tomato and onion. Combine veggies, with peas and corn, into mixing bowl..
- In bowl, combine mayonaisse, mustard, Frank's Hot sauce, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Wish together..
- When chicken is cooked, shred and season with salt and black pepper to taste. Remove from heat..
- When al dente, drain water from noodles, and wash with cold water to stop cooking. Shake excess water off..
- Combine pasta, veggies, chicken, and sauce into mixing bowl. Fold together until evenly mixed..