AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes.
You can have AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes
- Prepare 350 grams of pork mince.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- It’s 75 grams of mortadella, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 120 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 50 grams of grated pecorino cheese.
- You need 50 ml of dry white wine.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 of marjoram (maggiorana in Italiano).
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 of small onion, finely chopped (optional).
AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Lightly grease a medium baking dish..
- Put the potato in a medium saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Decrease the heat and simmer for 30 minutes, until tender. Peel the potato while still warm and mash well in a mixing bowl..
- Add the meat, pecorino cheese, mortadella, egg, marjoram and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly..
- Shape tablespoonfulls into firm meatballs, dust with flour and place into a tray..
- Cut tomatoes in half. Secure tomato halves and meatballs with a toothpick. Arrange upright into a prepared baking dish..
- Cook in the oven to 220°C for 5 minutes. Pour white wine and vegetable stock alternately around meatballs. Cook for another 25-30 minutes, until golden brown..
- Serve warm. Share and enjoy..