You can cook Black Ugali using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Ugali
- It’s 1 cup of whole maize meal (unga ya kusyaga).
- It’s 1/2 cup of black amaranth flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mixed ground chia and flax seeds.
- Prepare of About 3-4 cups water depending on desired hardness.
Black Ugali instructions
- Boil the water.
- Add the flours and mix into the water, turning until it is well mixed. Keep turning until it starts to leave the sides of the pot..
- Flatten your ugali in the pot, and leave to cook for a few minutes until you start to smell a sweet pastry smell..
- Remove from heat and turn it over onto a heat-resistant plate or tray. It should slide onto the plate easily after steaming a little..