Greek Style Couscous Stuffed Peppers.
You can have Greek Style Couscous Stuffed Peppers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Style Couscous Stuffed Peppers
- Prepare 3 of Bell peppers, red/yellow/orange.
- Prepare 100 grams of Couscous.
- It’s 50 grams of Feta cheese, sliced.
- You need 40 grams of Sundried tomatoes.
- You need 10 of Black pitted olives, halved.
- You need 3 tbsp of Green pesto.
- You need 30 grams of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of Spinach leaves, to garnish.
Greek Style Couscous Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Preheat the oven and put the kettle on to boil. Measure out 50g couscous (per person) and add 80ml (per person) boiling water and mix in a measuring jug. Cover and leave water to soak in for 10 mins, while you prepare the peppers..
- Cut peppers in half down the middle. I find this method much easier to eat than cutting the top off and filling the whole pepper, although it is down to personal preference. Deseed and devein the peppers, and put them in the oven/microwave until slightly soft (5 mins on high in the oven worked for me).
- Stir couscous with a fork and mix in the feta, sundried tomatoes and olives. Spread the pesto evenly on the inside of the peppers before spooning in the stuffing and packing it down..
- Add the grated cheddar on top of the peppers and place in the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and starts to brown..
- Add salad to garnish such as spinach leaves, and enjoy!!! :).