Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut butter and jam toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut butter and jam toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter and jam toast recipe. You can have peanut butter and jam toast using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peanut butter and jam toast:
- Use to spread of Peanut butter (crunchy/smooth).
- You need to spread of Jam (flavour of your choice).
- Provide 2 slices of Bread (white, brown… it's really up to you).
- You need to spread of Butter/margerine (optional).
Steps to make Peanut butter and jam toast:
- Pop toast in toaster and toast to a consistency that you like.
- Spread butter/margerine on toast (this is optional – I prefer not to use butter or marg when I eat peanut butter).
- Spread peanut butter evenly on toast (to your own desired thickness).
- Spread jam over the peanut butter (also to your desired thickness).
- (Best served with a lovely warm cup of tea or coffee).
If you find this Peanut butter and jam toast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.