You can have Taco Bites using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Bites
- You need 1/2 can of Pillsbury croissants.
- You need 2 oz of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of taco sauce.
- It’s 1 1/3 tbsp of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of jalepeño.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Frank's hot sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Taco Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In skillet over medium-low heat, brown ground beef and season with cumin, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and pinch of salt..
- Dice veggies (ignoring avocado), and set aside 1 tbsp tomato. Add all other veggies to ground beef, reduce to low heat and stir..
- Separate croissant wraps, and spread over cutting board. On each wrap, at the bottom (the wider side), place 1 tsp taco sauce and 1 tsp cheese..
- Remove beef from heat, drain grease, and evenly seperate onto croissants..
- Wrap crossaints, tucking the ends in so the taco fillings are sealed in. Place in oven for 10 minutes..
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and empty all insides into mixing bowl. Add 1 tbsp diced tomato, mayonaisse, and the Frank's hot sauce. Mash together until smooth texture..
- Remove taco puffs from oven, plate around outside of plate. Place guacamole in center and enjoy..