Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin consuming these foods each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys mexican-style steak with refried beans, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys mexican-style steak with refried beans, gf df ef sf nf you need 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide of Steak Marinade.
- Prepare 4 tsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of chipotle paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 4 of small beef rump steaks or pork steaks.
- Take of Beans.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste/puree.
- You need 4 tsp of chipotle paste.
- Get 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of lo-sodium salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 2 can of kidney/pinto beans, drained (400g each cans).
- Take 2 can of black beans/mixed beans, drained (400g each cans).
- Prepare 1 can of (empty bean can) of water.
- Provide of Other Ingredients.
- Get 4 of roasted red peppers from a jar, drained & quartered.
- Prepare 2 of avocado, cut into chunks.
- Get 2 of limes, wedged.
- Prepare 1 of coriander and sour cream for garnish (see my recipe for free-from sour cream below).
Steps to make Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Combine the oil, chipotle paste and black pepper and rub all over each steak.
- Set aside to marinade until the beans are cooked.
- Heat the oil and fry off the onions until softened. Stir in the cumin & paprika and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the rest of the bean ingredients and let simmer until the water has almost evaporated.
- Fry the steaks to your liking. Put the red peppers in the pan too and cook them for 2 minutes on each side to warm through and char a little.
- Let rest on a plate while you finish the beans.
- Mash 2/3 of the beans then stir together.
- Slice the steaks into strips.
- Divide the beans between the serving plates and serve the steak strips on top tossed with the quartered red peppers.
- Scatter the avocado chunks and some coriander leaves around and add a spoonful of sour cream on the side with the lime wedges so your guests can add as much juice as they like https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333300-vickys-vegan-sour-cream.
If you find this Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.