Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Paneer tikka recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Remember when your mom and dad would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples have lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a great number if you’re attempting to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to start eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer tikka recipe. To cook paneer tikka you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer tikka:
- You need 400 grams of paneer.
- You need 2 of capsicums.
- Get for of Paneer Tikka marination :.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Hung Curd.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Provide 2 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Chaat Masala Powder.
- Use 1 Tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Black Salt.
- Use 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Take To Taste of Salt.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Mustard Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Kasuri Methi.
Instructions to make Paneer tikka:
- Cutting Veggies: Cut paneer into 1-inch cubes, set aside..
- Slice the ends off your capsicums, then deseed and dice them into 1-inch quarters. Set Aside..
- Pull out each layer, and you will have the onion petals. Set aside..
- For Making Marinade: In a bowl mixing bowl add the hung curd, red chilli powder, chaat masala, black salt, garam masala powder, black pepper powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, and mustard oil..
- Mix well to combine..
- Add the kasuri methi, lemon juice and mix well again..
- Add paneer cubes, onion petals and diced capsicum to it..
- Toss the paneer and veggies gently until coated well..
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate. You can marinate it for up to 1-2 hours..
- Preheat a grill for high heat..
- Lightly oil the grill..
- Thread paneer, onions, capsicum alternating onto the skewers and discard marinade. (If using wooden skewers, then soak them into the water for at least 2 hours.).
If you find this Paneer tikka recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.