Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steak.
You can cook Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steak using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steak
- You need 2 lb of London broil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Green peppers.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 4 slice of Provolone cheese.
Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steak step by step
- Slice London broil into thin pieces and add to the crock pot.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the meat..
- Chop up your onions into slices and mix into meat and olive oil.
- Slice the green peppers and add on top of the meat and onions..
- Cube the cream cheese and add that to the pot. Do not stir in this should remain on the top.
- Add a few slices of provolone cheese on top of that..
- Let cook for 3-4 hours on high and then stir and serve on your favorite bun..