Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be one thing that can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin using today. Unlike other products you can purchase available today this item will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. On this page we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are connected with the use of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
For those of you who use oil when cooking you ought to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you might be using. The main reason for this is that the ingredients which are in coconut oil are easily converted into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very quickly. This also means that you’ll wind up producing energy within your body from the use of this item, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all the time.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For those who have other oils in your house I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be associated with it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer tikka recipe. To make paneer tikka you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer tikka:
- Prepare of paneer.
- You need of capsicums.
- You need of Paneer Tikka marination :.
- Take of Hung Curd.
- Provide of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Provide of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get of Chaat Masala Powder.
- Get of Garam Masala Powder.
- Provide of Black Salt.
- Provide of Turmeric Powder.
- Get of Cumin Powder.
- Provide of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Mustard Oil.
- Get of Lemon Juice.
- Provide of Kasuri Methi.
Steps to make Paneer tikka:
- Cutting Veggies: Cut paneer into 1-inch cubes, set aside..
- Slice the ends off your capsicums, then deseed and dice them into 1-inch quarters. Set Aside..
- Pull out each layer, and you will have the onion petals. Set aside..
- For Making Marinade: In a bowl mixing bowl add the hung curd, red chilli powder, chaat masala, black salt, garam masala powder, black pepper powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, and mustard oil..
- Mix well to combine..
- Add the kasuri methi, lemon juice and mix well again..
- Add paneer cubes, onion petals and diced capsicum to it..
- Toss the paneer and veggies gently until coated well..
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate. You can marinate it for up to 1-2 hours..
- Preheat a grill for high heat..
- Lightly oil the grill..
- Thread paneer, onions, capsicum alternating onto the skewers and discard marinade. (If using wooden skewers, then soak them into the water for at least 2 hours.).
If you find this Paneer tikka recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.