Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer tikka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer tikka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That, in turn, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great for the heart, however. Try to begin consuming these health food daily. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer tikka recipe. To make paneer tikka you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer tikka:
- You need 3 tsp of besan / gram flour.
- Use 1 cup of curd.
- Get 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 2 of lemon juice.
- You need 4 of diced onion.
- You need 4 of diced capsicum.
- You need 250 gm of Cubed paneer.
- Provide as needed of oil.
Instructions to make Paneer tikka:
- Take a pan and add besan in it and roast it.
- Then take besan it in a bowl and add curd,salt,red chilli powder, turmeric,lemon juice, mustard oil and capsicum, onion,paneer to it and leave for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Take a pan and heat it and add some oil to it.
- And add the material one by one as per the pieces to it.
- Then place the squares on it one by one and roasted properly.
- Serve it with green chutney or tomato ketchup and with vinegar onion.
If you find this Paneer tikka recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.